Thursday, March 25, 2010

Start Today And Make A New Ending

I fear the unknown...I seek for the obstacles that stand constantly before me...I look at life now and do not sweat the simple things...I cry at the hopes of a different more knowledgeable tomorrow...I seek a world not afraid to discuss those things that scare us.

Todays quote:

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” Marie Robinson

I was shocked to read Rich Tafel's findings on the sad and rapid spread of HIV/AIDS throughout the United States...and how it is more evident that the American society is silenced by this disease. We must be convinced in our efforts to make a difference and help! Who is on board? Will you be?

Take the first step with us and say something - if you are interested in helping us during our endeavors over the next year, no matter where you are at. Please email us at scfccreativeteam@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment